SilverCensus National Senior Living Home Care Directory
SilverCensus is an unbiased senior living and health services resource where consumers are educated on options, facilities & rights. Our services are completely free for seniors as well as hospital Case Managers & Social Workers. Clients, including nursing homes, assisted living residences, rehabilitation facilities, home healthcare agencies & independent living communities are offered tools to market their organization such as directory listings, search engine optimized profiles, video/photo galleries and much more.
It is the goal of SilverCensus to educate consumers seeking senior care services with the most comprehensive licensed providers worldwide. By giving consumers access to this information we are able to assist them in making well-informed, well-thought decisions regarding their health care needs.
Want to compare Assisted Living Facilities? Click Here
Need to compare Nursing Homes? Click Here
A Service for Everyone
As a solutions-based organization, SilverCensus will continue to invest in the needs of the aging population. By meeting the needs of consumers, no matter what their socio-economic condition may be, our clients will reap the rewards of our mission of being the #1 resource in senior living & health services.
The aging population deserves to retire in safe, affordable environments based on their healthcare needs. By offering consumers access to unlimited outreach programs, licensed care providers and government-run programs, SilverCensus greatly improves the general welfare of the aging. It is only through education and awareness that our vision can maximize consumers’ healthcare benefits while helping the elderly maximize their independence.
SilverCensus realizes that most nonprofit organizations lack the funding to advertise their services. We offer them partnerships for a sizable discount in order to facilitate the needs of area seniors and improve the quality of living for those wishing to “age in dignity” and “age in place.”
What is SilverCensus?
SilverCensus is an unbiased FREE senior living, health services and national placement directory where consumers can educate themselves on healthcare options, facilities, employment and rights. The site serves as a means of connecting providers with caregivers and patients unlike any other service.
It is the goal of SilverCensus to educate & connect consumers seeking senior care services with the most comprehensive licensed providers across America. SilverCensus realizes that many healthcare-related organizations lack the funding to advertise their services. Our partnerships, offered at a sizable discount, eliminate that problem. SilverCensus facilitates the connection of area seniors with “quality of life” organizations thus allowing the elderly to live their dream by “aging in place.” By providing SilverCensus viewers with access to these organizations we are able to accomplish our goal – aiding consumers to make well-informed, well-thought decisions regarding their healthcare needs.
What Benefits does SilverCensus offer to Consumers?
- Awareness: Providing consumers with the information necessary to make well-informed, well-thought decisions to navigate and plan their healthcare future.
- Care Options: Customize your healthcare options by learning more. For example, adult day care centers vs. assisted living, independent living versus assisted living, outpatient physical therapy versus home healthcare, skilled rehab facilities versus specialty hospitals, etc.
- Peace of Mind: All of our providers listed are fully licensed and bound by State or Federal healthcare administrators. Many providers hold additional accreditation standards.
- Education: Maximize your healthcare benefits by knowing your rights and understanding services offered.
- Community Boards: Interact with other caregivers, seniors and healthcare professionals about healthcare options, disease management, wellness and more!
- Free Referral Coordination: Let the SilverCensus Experts coordinate various providers for you, or a loved one, based on your needs, insurance & budget.
- Ease: Eliminate endless phone calls, travel & tours by allowing SilverCensus to be your complete resource.
- Freedom to Choose: Through our interactive website, we give consumers the tools necessary to make healthcare choices that best fit their needs.not ours.
- Innovation: Through our comprehensive video directory, consumers can hear from other consumers, residents, staff and even watch video tours.
- No Referral Fees, No Annual Fees, No Hidden Fees: Simply register and navigate your healthcare future.
More About SilverCensus
As a solutions-based organization, SilverCensus is determined to continue this mission by investing in the healthcare needs of aging Americans no matter what their socio-economic condition may be – low/fixed income, medium income or high net worth. Our clients can serve aging seniors and reap the rewards of our innovative powerful link in the senior care sector.
Aging Americans deserve to retire in a safe, affordable environment based on their healthcare needs. Consumers can now access unlimited outreach programs, senior care providers and government-based programs in our one simple directory, greatly improving their general welfare. It is only through education and awareness that our vision can continue to prevail so please be sure to tell a friend about SilverCensus. Learn more from the care advisors at SilverCensus through our Blog.
Meet the SilverCensus Advisors
SilverCensus is comprised of healthcare professionals well versed in senior services and senior care facilities. Our team is dedicated to providing consumers with the ability to make well-educated, well-informed decisions regarding their healthcare needs. We realize that placing a loved one in a facility, or hiring a caregiver, may be overwhelming. However, by educating consumers of available options, we believe that Silver Census can provide you with the necessary tools to make the right choice. Search our extensive directory to find the solutions you need. Get to know the Advisors and Health Care Providers in your area and maximize your healthcare rights in the process.
Please contact us by clicking here
800 Village Crossing
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410