Senior Care | Caregiver Support - SilverCensus Senior Living
CAREGIVER SUPPORT OPTIONS
- Adult Day Care Centers - This is a fantastic options for caregivers and the elderly to enjoy the comforts of home and receive social interaction. Search now...
- Affordable Senior Housing - locate HUD senior living properties in your area. Search now...
Area Agency on Aging - locate senior supportive services and programs in your area. Search now...
- Aid and Attendance Benefits for Veterans - Qualified Veterans can receive assistance for personal care services at home or assisted living. Learn more...
- Home Health Care - Home care services allows the elderly to age in place in a home environment whether in a residential community or assisted living facility. Personal care options and non medical services may be covered by long term care insurance or by Aid and Attendance for Veterans. Skilled nursing care and physical therapy home may be covered by Medicare for short term intermittent care as prescribed by an ordering physician. Search now...
- Long Term Care Insurance - Long term care insurance provides peace of mind to the unknown future ahead. Search now for licensed long term insurance agents in your area.
- Medicaid Benefits - Medicaid benefits does not have to be difficult to understand. Get the answers to the most common Medicaid and nursing homes questions.
CAREGIVER SUPPORT CAN BE FOUND THROUGHOUT YOUR COMMUNITY BY:
1) Speaking to your physician about services offered.
2) If you are under the supervision of a Medicare Home Care Agency, request a Medical Social Worker visit to explore community outreach programs available.
3) Contact your local Area Agency on Aging.
4) Seek out a Senior Center and request a list of activities.
5) Contact a local Assisted Living Facility and explore if their are Caregiver Support Meetings.
6) Adult Day Care Centers are a great way to meet other caregivers and get respite relief.
To learn more about health care rights and options, Request Information or contact a SilverCensus Care Navigator at 888-335-8364.
Click Here to Compare Assisted Living Facilities
Click Here to Compare Nursing Homes